Know Your Rights
- Pre-Planning a service can feel overwhelming with decisions you may have never thought of before. Click the link below for a brochure of information, directly from the NYS Dept. of Health and Funeral Directing Bureau for more information and clairification on many questions regarding pre-planning and pre-paying for a funeral.
Benefits of Preplanning
- Ease the burden on your family by making all the arrangements for your funeral service
- Share your wishes with your loved ones
- Organization of personal records and documents for easy location by your family
- Provides peace of mind knowing your services are designed before the need arises
- Ensure your life insurance is properly allocated where it matters most, to your loved ones
- The Preplanning process for your service can be informal and simple by filling out our online pre-planning form. Our experienced and friendly staff offer a wide range of support to help make the process easy and worry free. If you prefer more formal arrangements we can arrange a meeting with our caring and courteous staff. Whether you decide to use the online pre-planning form or a formal meeting with our staff, rest assured your final wishes will be shared with the family member of your choosing assuring a smooth and worry free funeral service.
Funeral and memorial services can be pre-funded through your life insurance, bank trust and many other methods. Our funeral director is knowledgeable with all forms of pre-funding and will be able to set up a preneed contract. The preneed contract gives you comfort in knowing your final arrangements are pre-funded and your services are in a manner you’ve chosen.